2020 Outstanding Blogger Award
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/the-original-outstanding-blogger-award/
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
🌻Here are my answers🌻
- Who is your favorite singer? – Geez, I like so many different singers and bands… But I have to say Alec Benjamin.
- What is your favorite book? – I have many, but a longtime favorite of mine is Redwall by Brian Jacques.
- What is your favorite day of the week? – In the words of Rebecca Black, Fri-dayyyy!
- Who is your role model? – I’ll say one of my best friends (referred to in a previous post as Tango).
- Why? – She’s gone through so much but she’s still a very positive person. She is one of the most intelligent and funny people I know. She’s very understanding and she always puts a smile on my face.
- What’s your favorite holiday? – Either Halloween or 4th of July.
- What’s your favorite thing about the world? – That there will always be something new or crazy or interesting to find out about. Life never gets boring.
🌻Here are some questions for you!🌻
- What is your favorite song?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Do you wish you could change one thing about the world? What would you change?
- What is the most painful thing you have ever experienced? (math is a valid answer)
- What would you change about yourself? Would it be something to do with your appearance, or your personality?
🌻My nominees 🌻
- Ariel https://arielswords.wordpress.com/
- Indie https://indiesessays.wordpress.com/
- Iman https://iman935.wordpress.com/
- Jael https://ron969127444.wordpress.com/
- Quintin https://quintin.home.blog/
- Colton https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/
- Aidan https://aidanbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/
- Mia https://miasblog961204944.wordpress.com/
- Johnathan https://jonathansessays.wordpress.com/
- Ivory https://fernsblog80597915.wordpress.com/
Thank you very much to Ariel and Indie for nominating me!
Goodbye, and have a lovely day 💛
Ferret Boi for Foxolotl life
Thank you Indie, I love it!
Mochi Raptor custom for Indieflower
Here’s some of my art, please do not save or use any of these images without my permission.
A time I helped a friend – English 8
~Cast of characters~
- Tango – my friend
- Pest – bully leader
- Rat – backup bully 1
- Flea – backup bully 2
- Butterfly – side character
Note: In respect of these peoples’ privacy, I have renamed them for the sake of this essay. 👌
This happened last year, some time in late March. Tango, Butterfly and I were hanging out in my front yard building a fort. We were having a good time until Pest, Rat, and Flea showed up on their bikes. They all had their phones out and they were sitting on their bikes at the curb of my yard, giggling and whispering. They didn’t even say hi, they just sat there like a gaggle of geese in a duck pond. My friends and I went on with our business until Pest told Tango to come talk. So she walked over and the girls on bikes started whispering and giggling. I didn’t hear what they said, but Tango started crying. Now, Tango is probably the toughest girl I know, so whatever those brats said must’ve hurt. I approached them and yelled them off. They rode away. I’m generally a pretty chill person, but if you mess with my french fries then I’ll rip you apart with plastic sporks and pure fury.
These girls had been bullying my friend even before I’d met her, but I think they’re scared of us now.